Monday 2 July 2012

New Beginnings

Its been a while since I posted, but have we been up to lots of things.  We MOVED!!!  An opportunity came up to rent a house and well I was not loving the 3rd floor apartment so we jumped at the chance.  We have been here only a couple of days but already we love it!  Here are a couple of pics:




Don't mind the mess, we still are moving in and adjusting!

While we were moving Rayne turned 11 months.  Can you believe it, in a short couple of weeks my baby will be 1!!!!! I honestly feel like I was pregnant with him just yesterday.  He has grown considerably and is still loving life.  We have had some digestive problems still, but think we have figured it out and so far we have had a couple of really good days.  For a while he wasn't sleeping completely through the night because of tummy issues and also a loud and hot apartment. Since we moved he is sleeping awesome and doing so much better!  We had a pediatricians appt last week and my baby is now 21.14 lbs (70 percentile) and measuring in at 30" (85 percentile) and his 5th tooth is popping through. I will do a longer blog at his birthday but for now, hes happy, big, strong and healthy and keeping us on our toes! We love our Bean!



No comments:

Post a Comment